Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Facebook fever?

Visiting the FACE with a BOOK to write on (our real face don't have it), has become like a addiction to me. At first it was interesting but now I am kind of fed up with it but still my day seems incomplete If I don't visit it. Its like there will be attendance or like I am going to miss a big time from history If I don't log in there.

 Open facebook and you will be stuck in there, whether you have friends to chat or not. At first it was quite reluctant to chat with anonymous or unknown people but now one don't have to know the other to chat. Sometimes i feel like I am in an interview, with never ending questions one after another. At times its interesting meeting new people but more annoying.

While it has both pros and cons according to how we use it, If we think hard there are million of things that could happen there. While we can keep in touch with our friends and family, existing relationship, we can make new relationships and sometimes break relationships too.

What is more surprising to me is that people gets married by chatting on facebook. Chatting with unknown and saying hi, how are you? seems okay but MARRIAGE? It seems to me like a dawn of BIG day with chains of trouble. To me the mere thought of a serious life with family, kids and all the frigging responsibility itself is scary. And more scarier If we don't know that person. What if the person turns out to be a total Freak?  What If we are totally opposite to each other? How are we going to end that BIG day together?
 Just my crazy thought!

4 comments:

  1. This Facebook fever is becoming pandemic. Everyone's into it. Its swallowing time in a snowballing effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook is now a new drug, which everyone of us are addicted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely right. Thanks to both of you for taking time to go through my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. lately I realized my addiction for Facebook. The moment I finish logging out, my mind urges me to login, saying you have a chat friend, friend request, like for your photos, status and comments. I packed my laptop and did not recharge net-pack for my mobile, tried making a routine between study and Face booking, but to no avail. Too late to know what is addiction.
    Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...