Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My mother......my angel

  
You have always been there,
from the day I was born
and still I am nothing without you
though I have to live without you now.

You call to say hello
You accepts me as I am
That helps me to know deep down
how much you really care

You never let me lose hope
You've always gave me courage
You taught me to live life 
and to love living.

Even though I might not say it,
I really appreciate all you do
So powerfully blessed is how I feel
for having a mother like you.

When I'm a mom
I hope I'll be like you.............I am missing you a Lot.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting poem on your feelings for your dear mom. Liked reading it. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beutifully written.. your mother would be proud of you... keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you......tc...have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...