Monday, October 15, 2012

She is still a NEW BRIDE to me.

It's been a year and I'm still awestruck by our Royal Bride. Her simple being, simple beauty and her simple way of everything leaves me mesmerized, even if it's just looking at her portrait.  I feel like the wedding just happened yesterday. She is still a new bride to me.




Time flew off like a flash and in this 1 year, I hope our royal couple might have had a cherish-able time together. I would like to wish your majesties a very happy life ahead and pray that your lovely union will bring immense happiness to Bhutan and Bhutanese. May this unification be always magnificent......A VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...