Monday, October 8, 2012

Hidden version of Dechen - The real me......

There is a hidden Dechen inside me who comes out quite frequently these days. The usual me is what I am always but there exists a hidden version of me also. This does not mean I change moods and I have two faces, I don't want people to understand me this way (gig).

I always thought I am what I am and there's no other me in me but I was wrong. There is another me in me. Unlike in usual moments, that unusual me comes out astonishingly sometimes. When people bring me down, when people create unnecessary miscommunication, when incidents occur involving personal greed and dishonesty, having draining relationships, and of course my own negativity. I used to be an easy girl, someone who accepts almost everything, someone who says OK and fine to everything without thinking much. Now, I realize that I am no more the same.

 I sometimes wonder, " Is this the identification that my ego is rising?" I sometimes assume myself going the wrong way. Many times I had to conjecture myself of growing up wrongly. Nevertheless, this is me and that's how I have become now. This is the real ME! I have my own wish to do things, my own pride, my own justification, my own concept of self and my own identity.


What ever may be the reason, I would like to take this change as a sign of growth, maturity, intellectual development and advancement. I think simply acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean you’re growing; growing happens when you know how you live and change.  May be that's what construction of Moral self means.

Although the real ME was hidden from me till now, I think this little watchdog was right inside my head ever since - always there watching me.  It was born and raised by my family, friends, teachers and society at large. At first it was a little weird to accept this hidden me but now this hidden version of me is lot more better than the usual me.

The sun is always shining on our life.  What we should do is typically think -  How far I’ve come, or how far I have to go?  My strengths, or my weaknesses?  The best that could happen, or the worst that might come to be?  We have to pay attention to our self-talk because maybe, just maybe, the only thing that needs to shift in order for us to experience more happiness, more love, and more success, is our way of thinking - WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN BE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing strange about this, so don't worry, You can be different with different people, and it doesn't mean you have multiple characters rather you are reacting differently to different people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the question always remains...what can I do..when you get were you are going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Passu sir for always taking your time to inspire me....being positive on me always...... Keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks International Blogspot Directory for the Invitation. I followed your blog and looking forward.....

    ReplyDelete

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...