Monday, June 4, 2012

I am so proud of you JAKAR!!



WOW! Look at you now!
You've really come far
From where you once started
To where you are now!

I know it wasn't always easy
You were challenged,
But now I am proud to say
I was a part of you.
            
You kept right on going
And now you are 50 years old
With many accomplishments,
Many memories……

On this event
I want to wish you
 “HAPPY GOLDEN JUBLEE”
And may you continue your journey.

What I am now is because of you
Therefore, thank you Jakar,
Thank you my teachers,
I’ll cherish you even if I perish.

You know what? You rock!
I am so proud of you!
JAKAR!!!!

I wrote this poem in the Golden Jubilee school magazine of Jakar Higher Secondary School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...