Tuesday, January 28, 2020

What if?

If I am a flower of free in your field
What color do you think I would be
Pink, Red, Yellow or White?
I bet Red indeed would be a treat!

If you were a bee of free in my field
What color do you think you would choose?
Pink, Red, Yellow or White?
I bet Red indeed would be the best!

If we were a flower and a bee
Would you have frequented me
Or gone when the nectars done
Or when the spring's over

If I am a flower of free in your field
Would my fragnance fill the air?
If you were a bee of free your field
Would your charm fill the sky?

Together, would we create a beautiful field?
Together, would we glow in the dark?
Together, would there be pure happiness?
In the field of gentle light and breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...