Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Hope

As the sun adorns the valley
And the river flows in silence
I sit by the river on a wooden bench
my mind filled with imaginations

Dreaming, you sitting next to me
Together we watch the birds sing and swing
I watch you smile
Till the sun embellishes the whole valley

Slowly, you disappear with the colorful birds
Despite my urge to hold your hands
I stop myself and dare not to hold
For power, I don’t have over reality

Although futile my wish
I walk around with hope
undivided we shall be
In our thoughts.

What a beautiful day!




2 comments:

  1. Wow,,,it's a wonderful piece..love to read more.������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliments and your time!

    ReplyDelete

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...