Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chechong and Hard Work


My friend Chechong.
The year we are born only marks our entry into the world. Other years we have to prove our worth and make our life worth living. In life Sometimes there's not a better way, Sometimes there's only the hard way and the hard way I believe is Hard Work. In the midst of all activities and responsibilities we forget who we are and what we should do.

My Friend Chechong Tshering is the most Hard working person I encountered in my whole life. He believes "There is No Substitute to Hard work" and he means it. He is smart but not really smart yet he is on top of / ahead of many of us. He is one person we can look up to as a model in terms of Hard Work and Sincerity. His Hard Work is the contributing aspect to his Charm.

 I admire his Principle of Hard Work and wish i can adopt that too..... Hope he will continue the same and I bet his Hard work will surely help him Shine in life.I see wisdom in Babe Ruth's saying,“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.” Yes, Really true. "Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means Everything".

4 comments:

  1. Really inspiring post. Hardwork is the only surest ladder to the success.
    Keep posting and keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monu for going through this. Hope you take those words and theories seriously. Me, i am trying my best to adopt that.hhaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dechen; We may not know each other but Chechong is my friend as well; We are from same place and I know him pretty well. Regards to him and I wish him luck!
    Nice piece by the way! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tshewang. Nice to know that you and Chechong are also friends. He is also saying Hi. Tc.

    ReplyDelete

The Habit of being Proactive

I've finished reading the first habit of effectiveness, "Be Proactive," and I want to share what I've learned. Being proac...